Linworth United Methodist Church
"Linworth UMC began in 1887 as a chapel, originally known as Bright’s Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church, located at 2424 W. Granville Rd. In 1957 additional space was needed. Fourteen families took out second mortgages on their homes to provide the equity needed to purchase property and build the new church at 6200 Linworth Road. By 1996 the average worship attendance had increased to 550 and again more space was needed."