New Website Launch – Linworth United Methodist Church

By July 30, 2015 October 24th, 2016 Columbus, New Websites, Robintek, Website Design, WordPress
Linworth United Methodist Church Website Design

 

Check out our new website launch for Linworth United Methodist Church.

“Linworth UMC began in 1887 as a chapel, originally known as Bright’s Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church, located at 2424 W. Granville Rd. In 1957 additional space was needed. Fourteen families took out second mortgages on their homes to provide the equity needed to purchase property and build the new church at 6200 Linworth Road. By 1996 the average worship attendance had increased to 550 and again more space was needed.”

 

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.