Description

Linworth UMC began in 1887 as a chapel, originally known as Bright’s Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church, located at 2424 W. Granville Rd. In 1957 additional space was needed. Fourteen families took out second mortgages on their homes to provide the equity needed to purchase property and build the new church at 6200 Linworth Road. By 1996 the average worship attendance had increased to 550 and again more space was needed.

Launch Website

Project

New Website Build

Client

Linworth United Methodist Church

What We Did

Recent Religious & Church Website Designs

Stewardship Employment Ministry

June 10, 2020

Racial Justice & Unity Center

November 27, 2019

Beyond Fear to Freedom

March 12, 2019