If you saw our news release from last week, you know why.
We’ve joined forces with Patrick Giammarco of PWG Marketing to provide you – our valued client – with high-quality content and inbound marketing services
Why Did We Add Content as a Service?
We started designing and developing websites back in 1998. The digital landscape has changed a lot since then, to say the least.
Today, for you to get found online and convert website traffic into more quality leads, you need to produce and promote relevant, compelling, educational content written for a specific audience, delivered at the right time through the right medium.
We want to help you succeed with your online marketing efforts.
As for why we’ve partnered with Patrick… we know him, we like him and we trust him; we believe you will too.
Why Does Content Matter?
From blog posts to infographics and everything in between, creating unique, consistent, and truly useful content is the No. 1 way to connect with your audience on the most effective level.
- Content marketing users experience 7.8 times more site traffic than non-users.(Source: CMI)
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.(Source: DemandMetric)
- Conversion rates are nearly 6x higher for content marketing adopters than non-adopters. (Source: Aberdeen)
- 82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI from their inbound marketing.(Source: HubSpot)
- Up to 81% of marketers plan to increase their use of original written content.(Source: Social Media Examiner)
- 78% of CMOs believe custom content is the future of marketing.(Source: DemandMetric)
That’s Not All…
If you don’t know what content you have, and how it’s performing, you can’t improve.
The key to driving more leads, traffic, and revenue through your content marketing is by identifying holes in your content deliverables.
For a limited time, Robintek and PWG Marketing are offering a
free content audit.